Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Buying a home in Kissimmee?

Another Happy Home Owner:

The teamscott of La Rosa Realty Just sold the Cuellar's family a brand new home in Bella Pointe community!



Everett & Jennifer Scott helped my parents to find and build a home is Solivita. I, at the time was dealing with this other terrible realtor (using the term loosely) and decided to give Mr. & Mrs. Scott a call...they was awesome from the beginning. They not only made time for me when I was interested in a house, but they very efficient with the offer process. It is very difficult to buy a house in Florida and this team made the process a lot less aggravating and scary. I eventually decided to build a house and am set to close sometime within the next week! I thank God for Mr. and Mrs. Scott! They are an awesome team!! Team Scott!!!

Are you planning to purchase a home in central Florida? We would love to assist you. Call the Teamscott to see how they can help you find your dream home. 407-201-6004

No comments:

Post a Comment